- Economy delivery time can take up to 10 business days from the date that the order is shipped but is NOT time sensitive.
- Economy service packages are shipped through a combination of Fed Ex and USPS.
- Fed Ex picks up your package and delivers it to a USPS facility for the final delivery by your postal carrier.
- Packages sent via economy service are fully traceable from pick up to delivery at www.fedex.com
- Universal Security Store will not be held responsible for packages showing delivered.
- Once shipments are picked up for delivery by the carrier, no changes can be made to the shipping address (incorrect zip code, misspellings, missing apt, etc...)
- The customer will be charged accordingly for any extra fees (refusal of package, wrong address, return to sender, etc...) that are incurred for the packages billed to their account.