- Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against the silent killer - carbon monoxide.
- Sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm.
- Features microprocessor intelligence to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms.
- Digital display screen is bright and easy to read with a red LED light indicating the status of power and CO.
- 10-year limited warranty on the alarm and battery.
- This alarm is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels and manufactured housing.
- Meets New Laws & Legislations - This alarm exceeds industry standards, and is listed to UL Standard UL2034 and is California State Fire Marshal approved.
The Universal Security Instruments MCD305SB Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against the silent killer - carbon monoxide. Perfect for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. The sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade's worth in peace of mind even in the event of a power outage.
Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This alarm also utilizes microprocessor intelligence that assists in completely eliminating nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10-years from activation). The digital display screen is bright and easy to read with a red LED light indicating the status of power and CO.
Mount this alarm on the wall or leave it standing up on a table top. The quick activation battery pull tab makes it easy to install while the deactivation key switches the alarm off and makes the batteries safe for disposal. Once the alarm is deactivated, the tamper resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled. This alarm is ETL listed to UL Standard 2034, California State Fire Marshal approved and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved and exceeds industry standards. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. The Universal Security Instruments MCD305SB Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- MPN: MCD305SB
- UPC: 042741303057
- Warranty: 10-year limited warranty on the alarm and battery
- Alarm Battery: 10 Year Sealed Permanent Power Battery
- Alarm Sensor Type: Metal Oxide
- Manufacturing Credits: ISO 9001 certified factory, UL listed & CSFM listed
- Measurements: 1.25L x 2.25W x 4.25D
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.