Universal Security Instruments 120-Volt AC/DC Wired-In Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm (USI-1209HA)
- 120 Volt AC Wired-In.
- 9 Volt Battery Backup.
- Mounting Hardware Included.
- Tamper Resistant Locking Feature.
- Battery Activation Pull Tab.
- Heavy Duty Battery Included.
- Loud 85dB alarm.
- Listed to UL217 Standard.
- Can be used to replace the USI-1208 or SS-790 alarm (Uses same bracket).
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Alarm.
The USI Electric USI-1209 Hardwired Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm comes with a 5 year limited warranty. USI Electric is a subsidiary of Universal Security Instruments Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer of high quality, easy-to-install home safety products. Founded in 1969, Universal Security Instruments has over 40 years of heritage in providing home safety products for families. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Universal Security Instruments continues to launch revolutionary new products and technologies with the mission of always working to keep families protected.
- MPN: USI-1209 also Model USI-1208
- UPC: 042741012096
- Warranty: 5 year Limited Warranty
- Alarm Power Source: 120 volt hardwired with battery backup (Battery Included)
- Alarm Sensor Type: Ionization
- Manufacturing Credits: ISO 9001 certified factory, UL listed & CSFM listed
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.